Business, Corporate & Commercial Law Attorneys
The corporate attorneys at Dye Harrison can serve as legal advisors to business owners or act on behalf of a company in court. Our seasoned business lawyers have the experience to help businesses of any size draft contracts or review existing contracts, protect their interests from litigation, and when necessary pursue court action if other parties or vendors do not act in good faith. From startup counseling to general corporate matters, our business attorneys will protect your business interests and help you run a successful company while minimizing risk exposure.
Business Law Services:
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate and LLC Formation
- Corporate Dissolution
- Director’s Responsibilities and Liabilities
- Distributor and Dealer Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Loan and Financing Structure Issues
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Professional Associations
- Purchase and Sale of Businesses
- Reorganizations and Liquidations
- Sale of Businesses, Assets and Corporate Stock
- Secured and Unsecured Borrowing
- Shareholder Agreements and Voting Trusts
- Shareholder/Management Relations
- Uniform Commercial Code Transactions
Starting a business? Have an established business? We can help.
Following are just a few reasons why a business would need to consult with Dye Harrison corporate attorneys for legal advice:
- Starting a new business
- Negotiating for the sale or your company or for the acquisition of another company or its assets
- Business partner/shareholder disputes
- Local, state, or federal government entities filing complaints or investigating your business for violation of any laws
- You want to make a “special allocation” of profits and losses or you want to contribute appreciated property to your partnership or LLC agreement
- Environmental issues arise on the property where your business is located
We have represented many businesses and organizations throughout the area – let us put our legal team to work for you.
The Law Office of Dye Harrison – Generations of Vigorous Legal Representation
Our business law attorneys will represent your business to provide expert advice you can trust. Call 941-748-4411 or 941-746-1167 and schedule a consultation to meet at our Bradenton law firm location.